Yarn: Filatura di Grignasco Big (50% cotton, 50% acrylic)
Needles: US size 8
Alterations: I cast on 30 stitches instead of 25 to make the bib larger.
I think that a 6" square bib is just a little too small.
Began: April 16, 2007; Finished: TBD
I started a bib project on Sunday for another friend who's having her first baby in June. The baby shower is on Saturday, though! I am using the pattern that Sari discussed in her post Easy Baby Bib Pattern. And she's right, it's pretty easy so far. I do still have to get a button for the closure, but that shouldn't be too hard at all. I am using a leftover ball of yarn that I found in my bag of yarn. I must have given away whatever I made originally, because I don't have anything like it. I meant to finish the bib last night, but I got very sleepy after I sat down to knit and fell asleep on the couch. Hopefully, I can get it done tonight. If I get the button on the way home.
I was also going to post a photo to show how much progress I've made on BBBB#3, but it came out blurrier than I realized and I have to retake it. Maybe I'll get it posted tonight.