Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Here is a photo of the sea creatures (all invertebrates), that I knit for a friend's baby boy. I had intended to get them done before he was born, but I ended up getting them done by his 1st birthday. Considering the problems with the patterns, and the amount of un- and re-knitting I had to do, I think I did pretty darn well! I could add all the details about the designer, the yarn and needles, etc., but I frankly didn't jot enough down and would have to make up at least 1/2 of it.
Oh, and I did really get these done in February, so I'm pathetic, but not quite that pathetic.