Thursday, May 24, 2007

Sock news

Well, TL wore his Breathe, Relax socks for all three days of his End-of-Grade (EOG) testing. They held up well, even with being washed 3 days in a row. I'll have to closely examine the toes because he wore them with sandals yesterday. Apparently the socks are "hot and sweaty" on the playground in sneakers. I won't be surprised to find holes in the toes, the playground is mostly hard-packed dirt and he goes full tilt during recess.

He did say that he felt very good about the tests and that the socks did help him remember not to get stressed. Mission Accomplished!

I know Sari thinks I should make a bunch and sell them, but I don't think I have the energy right now. Plus, it would mean really doing the same thing twice, and I doubt I have it in me. Maybe in a different set of yarns would be OK to do.

1 comment:

WK said...

I'm glad the socks were a success with TL. I'm sure his exams went well too.