Thursday, June 21, 2007

Fuzzy Wuzzy Baby Girl Hat

Last weekend, I finished off another baby hat for (yet) another friend who's baby recently made her debut. I believe that I don't know anyone else who is currently expecting a baby, so this may be the last baby project post from me for a while.

I got the pattern at my LYS in a little kit, but the instructions don't say who designed it or anything, so I can't give her/him due credit for this easy, stylish little hat. The directions do give sizes up to Adult, so let me know if you want one!

Here is the girly version of the Fuzzy Wuzzy Baby Hat.
Pattern: Fuzzy Wuzzy Baby Hat
Yarn: Tweedy Cotton Classic 100% mercerized cotton #477
Plus some coordinating eyelash yarn that wasn't marked
Needles:
US size 6, 16" circular
Began: June 16, 2007
Finished: June 17, 2007


2 comments:

Sari said...

Oh this is adorable. I want a bigger size pattern.

Jay Queue said...

Ok, I'll send the instructions to you ASAP.